Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The first Re:

Ok, I have started the first of Re's. Redesign. I now have a membership to a good gym (Gold's Gym) and hope to redesign my body. I need to change my level of activity and diet. I will be changing not only what I eat, but how I eat, and when I eat.

Why is it that we know what we should do, but for some reason we don't do it? I have read plenty of books on weight loss, diets and how to feel better overall, however when it comes to doing it I seem to lack direction or if I do try something (and it works) I get bored pretty quick and stop doing it.

I smoked for a while in my life but when I decided to quit it was not hard for me. Yes I know for some it is very hard if not impossible, but for me I was able to put down the pack and never pick it up again. Food on the other hand is not so simple. I still have to eat so it is not just a matter of going with out food until the urges pass (that's called death).

So I am going to once again try to eat only turkey, chicken, fish and vegetables for the next 5 weeks to see what that does. I will be taking supplements to help and going to the working out every day in some fashion.

In the future I will be talking about some other Re's like refocus, rethink, reinvent....... change is in the air, and it is great.

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have!  We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. 
Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment