Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You Find What You Are Looking For

Wow, I heard this the other day and it has been running around inside my head every since. What a wonderful world this would be if everything you looked for you found. No more lost keys, pens, socks (you know that one that seems to disappear in the dryer), true love.... That would be wonderful. However that is not what it means. It means whatever you look for in your life, you will notice it above the other things.

If all you look for is the bad things in life such as "my car always seems to break down when I need it most" then guess what? It will appear that you are correct because your brain will register that once again you were right.

Well, if this is true that you find what you are looking for, maybe I need to change what I am looking for.  I know I left a bag of corn chips around here somewhere.....ok maybe I am taking this to simply. I need to decide to look for positive things to happen in my life, then my brain will be conditions to start to notice when positive things happen. "I seem to find good deals while shopping Christmas" - I know I need to think bigger but I have to start someone.

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment