Friday, August 14, 2009

Change in the Air

Ever come to a point in your life when you know a change is coming? It might be a small change like a new favorite shirt or a new show on TV that you like to watch. But what if it is a big change like a new direction in life? Well, today I feel that there is a change in the air. I am not sure what it is or from what direction the change will come from but I can feel it.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am not a big fan of change. I, like most people, enjoy a certain amount of predictability to my life. But I need change in my life every once and awhile to let me know I am alive. Most of us resist any kind of change; even the smallest of changes can drive us crazy.

These days it seems as if change is all around us and that the only way to not lose your mind is to hold on to something. Well maybe today is the day to let go of something. Could be something small (good bye favorite shirt) or something big (hello new direction) but it might lead you to where you should have been all along.

There is change in the air……you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment